Personal Injury Lawyers
specialize in Illinois Wrongful Death, Brain
Injury, Auto Accident, Car Accident, Trucking
Accident, Train Accident, Motorcycle Accident,
Railroad Accident, Personal Injury, Burns, Concussion,
Spinal Cord Injury, Back and Neck Injury, Toxic
Tort, Nursing Home Abuse, Class Action Lawsuit,
Construction Accident, Toxic Mold, Traumatic
Brain Injury, Paraplegia, Industrial Accident,
Patrick J. Kenneally, Ltd. is
a select group of experienced trial lawyers devoted
to representing individuals and families in personal
injury, wrongful death, and medical malpractice
litigation. Located in Chicago, Illinois,
we have consistently succeeded in obtaining large
verdicts and settlements against major manufacturers,
hospitals, physicians, property owners and others
responsible for causing injury or death. We aggresively represent clients throughout the entire state of Illinois.
dedicated attorneys and staff work hard to meticulously
prepare cases for resolution, often working closely
with some of the top experts in the nation to achieve
outstanding results for our clients.
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Product Liability
- Motor Vehicles
- Class Action
About Patrick J. Kenneally
Patrick J. Kenneally has dedicated
30 years to aggressively representing persons
and families in personal injury and wrongful
death litigation. His success, energy and
dedication have earned him a place among the
elite trial lawyers in the country. Mr. Kenneally
practices with three associates, Robert F. Geimer,
Brendan H. Kevenides and Harsha S. Narayan.
- Earned Martindale-Hubbell's coveted AV rating
indicating legal ability and ethical standards
of the highest caliber.
- Served in the United States Army
- Graduated from the University of Illinois
- Masters degree and law degree from and a
law degree from Loyola University in Chicago
- Former clerk for the Honorable Thomas A.
McGloon (Illinois Appellate Court)
- In 1976 co-founded Elsener & Kenneally,
Chtd., (which eventually became Patrick J.
- Licensed to practice in Illinois and California
- Board member of the American Trial Lawyers
- Member of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Chicago Bar Association
- $23,000,000.00 for individuals wrongfully
exposed to toxic substances over many years.
- $8,500,000.00 for a child who was deprived
of oxygen for a prolonged period during birth,
resulting in significant mental retardation.
- $2,500,000.00 for the family of a 23-year
old man killed in a welding accident.
- $4,700,000.00 for a girl born with severe
cerebral palsy due to delay in delivery.
- $1,200,000.00 for failure to diagnose and
properly treat cancer.
- $522,775.00 product liability settlement
for a woman who lost three fingers in a punch
- $564,580.43 for a 22-month old child who
was attacked by a dog.
- $1,100,000.00 for a girl injured in a boating
J. Kenneally, Ltd.
handles cases throughout the state of Illinois.
Please contact us today at 312-236-2522
To learn more about our Illinois personal injury lawyers, please click here to visit our main website.
personal injury lawyers specialize in
the following personal injury areas:
Brain Injury, Auto
Motorcycle Accident, Railroad
Cord Injury, Back
and Neck Injury, Toxic
Home Abuse, Class
Action Lawsuit, Construction
Brain Injury, Paraplegia,